The Regional Camp Program Committee is in active communication with each other and our Regional Office staff. We will release information regarding our camping season as quickly and widely as possible as the situation unfolds. Please continue to visit the Regional website, www.ccinva.org, for continuing updates. We have decided to officially open camp registrations with the following covenantal commitments:
1. If we should need to cancel camp due to COVID-19 concerns at some point in the future we will refund all registrations in full.
2. If we are able to continue with our camping ministry at Craig Springs this summer and a registrant and/or their parent decides that they are not comfortable attending camp, we will honor that concern and will refund the registration cost in full.
3. To further assist and encourage registrations, we will adopt a policy of holding all checks until guidelines from the CDC clearly identify that we can return to holding larger gatherings.
Please know that it is our deepest hope to have camp this summer to allow us to celebrate together on our particular Holy Ground! We hope these new procedures will allow more people to register for camp with the trust that if we should need to change plans, we will return in full those needed resources. We are in this together as Church and ask in this new journey that you offer prayers, grace, and love to each other - all things experienced at camp!
Go to this site for registration: https://www.ccinva.org/craig-springs-camp